Don Task

Default Phantom Screen Doors

"Muff" wrote in message ...
Check Home Depot I saw them there and are much cheaper cost than the guy who
works out of his house. Very easy to install.

Got mine from Lowes. (Much cheaper than the estimate from the local
distributor.) Now the down side.... my 6 year old nephew ran into it
(not paying attention) He didn't tear the screen or go through it...
but it now looks like hell (stretched), and it no longer retracts
without some added assistance. Repair is not cheap!

NET: If you have large dogs or kids you might want to rethink the
purchase.

Other than that, the Phantom screen was very cool (while it lasted.)
The swing of our original screen door was hitting a bay window. The
bay window also prevented the door from opening fully. The Phantom
screen solved the problem. We loved it... (at least until it was
modified by my #@*&% nephew
Don