Muff

Default Phantom Screen Doors

Check Home Depot I saw them there and are much cheaper cost than the guy who
works out of his house. Very easy to install.
Muff

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"Desert Traveler" wrote in message
I was a Phantom screen door at a friend's house. It looks really trick.
Instead of it being a solid flat piece, it slides across the opening, and
disappears into a receiver. Anyone have these? Are they any good? Where
to get them on the Internet? I contacted the manufacturer, and they sent

me
the home address of a local guy that sells them. Guess he works out of

his
house.

Steve

Don Task

"Muff" wrote in message ...
Check Home Depot I saw them there and are much cheaper cost than the guy who
works out of his house. Very easy to install.

Got mine from Lowes. (Much cheaper than the estimate from the local
distributor.) Now the down side.... my 6 year old nephew ran into it
(not paying attention) He didn't tear the screen or go through it...
but it now looks like hell (stretched), and it no longer retracts
without some added assistance. Repair is not cheap!

NET: If you have large dogs or kids you might want to rethink the
purchase.

Other than that, the Phantom screen was very cool (while it lasted.)
The swing of our original screen door was hitting a bay window. The
bay window also prevented the door from opening fully. The Phantom
screen solved the problem. We loved it... (at least until it was
modified by my #@*&% nephew
Don

Vinnie Murdico

We love ours. We bought the "cheap" brand from Lowes at first before they
had Phantom but it didn't work well. We ended up getting a Phantom from a
local company and it works great. Highly recommended.

-- Vinnie