Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On 1/11/2017 10:58 AM, Jack wrote:

How do you know this for sure?

Because I looked at identical items listed as prime and not listed as
prime and the prime had higher prices. They did it, no doubt at all.
Whether they still do or not, I don't know, but I don't trust them much.

They are rather open about it and often state it may be available
cheaper from different vendors without Prime. It may or may not include
shipping and it may or may not take longer that two days even if
shipping is included.

I don't see it as a matter of trust, but the obligation of the customer
to do due diligence and select the best option for their needs.