Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal
David B.[_4_] David B.[_4_] is offline

Default GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On DayOne of New Congress

On 11/01/2017 10:16, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 22:09:03 +0000
"David B." wrote:

On 10/01/2017 20:46, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 20:22:38 +0000
"David B." wrote:

[....]
I am retired, as well you know. :-)

*YOU* claimed "I have had police and military training."

Why did you say that when it is blatantly untrue?

So why do you have a browning Pistol

The reason for anyone to have a gun is to kill.

I'm surprised you didn't know that with you, supposedly, having "had
police and military training".

Who said that? Exactly where?

*YOU* did! --- Message-ID:

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."