Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Eric Bramwell jailed 22 years for stealing universal *televisionremote control* !

On 10/01/2017 18:57, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

I've got it, but it still seems way OTT to me. No wonder your jails

are so full. Spend more money on rehabilitation and you'll get a
percentage of prisoners who will stop re-offending.
Seems like a sledgehammer to crack a nut to me.

About 20 feet of rope or a few dollars worth of bullets will solve many
of repeate offenders and much of the cost. I don't think the court and
law system really want to solve the problems. Too much money involved
in it. Lawyers, judges and many cops and jailers are being paid for
this.

Same as with the dope situation. Problem could be slowed down a lot if
some measuers were taken.

Your comment about money, is a valid point and probably true.