Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Eric Bramwell jailed 22 years for stealing universal *television remote control* !

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:36:02 +0000, Bod wrote:

Bod will love this one:

"FRESNO, Calif. - A Fresno man was sentenced to 1,503 years in prison
for raping his teenage daughter over a four-year period, a case that
stands in stark contrast to a recent controversial ruling in a Montana
rape and incest case."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/california-man-gets-1503-years-in-prison-for-raping-teen-daughter/

Indeed I do! :-)

1503 years is simply ludicrous. If an offender qualifies for life
imprisonment, why not do as we do "will spend the rest of his/her life
in prison with no remission"
It means *exactly* the same.

We send a message. When you die we bury you standing up. After 1,503
years we put you in a box and bury you horizontal. Nothing wrong with
that and he completes his payment to society.
--
"You can not rehabilitate a person that has never been habilitated!"
-- Convict Guard 101