Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Need help rebuilding the lower rollers on a Rockwell 22-650 planer

"tdacon" wrote in message news
"tdacon" wrote in message news
Thanks, guys. This helps. It looks like what we need to do is just be a
little more assertive backing those adjusters out and we'll be able to get
the thing apart. Sonny's picture was invaluable.

I looked at this while eating lunch... needed the mental break from staring
at data! LOL

Anyhow, it occurred to me that the liberal application of Liquid Wrench on
the adjusters/casting, and fine emery paper, might help get them moving...
they probably haven't been moved in 30 years...