Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On 1/10/2017 11:11 AM, Jack wrote:
On 1/7/2017 9:24 AM, Leon wrote:
On 1/6/2017 5:47 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 1/6/2017 4:13 PM, Jack wrote:

Also, about 2 years ago I needed some shelf brackets. Sears had them
for .79 cents apiece. I asked if they were mis-priced, as they should
be about a nickel each. Found them on line, 25 for $1.49.

When you have fools running a business, competition will kill you
eventually.

Shelf brackets for a nickel apiece 2 years ago??? Maybe 50 years ago

LOL, the hooks are 15 cents each.

LOL, you are talking about "hooks" for shelf standards. I was talking
about shelf brackets. The price of the Hooks is similar to the price of
brackets, and 15 cents is too much, 79 cents would be way too much.

Can you point me towards that link with the cheap brackets? I obviously
need a cheaper source.