Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
David B.[_4_] David B.[_4_] is offline

Default GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On DayOne of New Congress

On 10/01/2017 11:39, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 21:07:01 -0500
madadmin wrote:

On 01/07/2017 12:42 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per madadmin:
To my knowledge any place open carry is allowed there is no permit
needed. I actually prefer open carry to concealed.

Maybe it's different in the Western states where normal people carry
firearms in public.

But here in Southeastern Pennsylvania (about 23 miles West of
Philadelphia) I feel more at ease when people are carrying their
weapons out of sight - i.e. I am not aware of their presence.

When I see somebody with a Glock on their hip walking around in
plain sight and no badge, all I can think of is "Is this nut case
going to *do* something or is he harmless?".

Ignorance can be bliss - or, at least, freedom from anxiety...

I been around guns all my life and have had police and military
training. I prefer to see who's carrying and whether they may present
a threat or not. The Northeast has had issues since the 1800's at
least. Back in the Wild West days the murder rate in the West was
considerably less than any of the Western cities now and New York had
a much HIGHER rate back then than it does now. If I see somebody with
a Glock on their hip it just means they have different tastes than I
do

Ditto!

More utter rubbish! :-P

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."