Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On 1/7/2017 9:24 AM, Leon wrote:
On 1/6/2017 5:47 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 1/6/2017 4:13 PM, Jack wrote:

Also, about 2 years ago I needed some shelf brackets. Sears had them
for .79 cents apiece. I asked if they were mis-priced, as they should
be about a nickel each. Found them on line, 25 for $1.49.

When you have fools running a business, competition will kill you
eventually.

Shelf brackets for a nickel apiece 2 years ago??? Maybe 50 years ago

LOL, the hooks are 15 cents each.

LOL, you are talking about "hooks" for shelf standards. I was talking
about shelf brackets. The price of the Hooks is similar to the price of
brackets, and 15 cents is too much, 79 cents would be way too much.
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com