Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On DayOne of New Congress

On 01/09/2017 07:24 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jan 2017 15:00:54 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 10:08:51 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

That would seem to support my suspicion that there is a
greater-than-average chance that the carrier is, perhaps, running a
quart low.

That's been my feeling. I don't need a 1911 on my hip to visit the library.

I don't think I need anything on my hip for the places I go, but I do
have something in my pocket every where it is legal for me. Look on it
as the spare tire. I have only need 2 in the last 15 years,but would
not have wanted to be with out them.

+1 I seldom carry. State law allows me open carry but in my opinion
that is a tell to the stink-eye that I'm armed. I prefer they would
find out the hard way. BANG. BANG mo-fo.

I don't conceal, but can have my weapon in plain view in my vehicle
for John Law to see it. Open site.

I have a CCW and I never carry either. I moved away from the big city
so I wouldn't have to.

Precisely. My threats involve bears and mountain lions, not dindu
muggers or jihadis.. And to be honest my encounters with either bears or
lions have been resolved peacefully. When I was working in the Boston
area or driving a truck into some choice locations it was a different
story.