Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On DayOne of New Congress

On 01/09/2017 07:14 PM, madadmin wrote:
I try to maintain situational awareness at all times no matter if I see
any weapons or not. Just because you don't see one doesn't mean they're
not carrying one. I view open carry as a policy of honesty. A concealed
weapon traditionally has always been an implied intent to do harm. Plus,
if the **** hits the fan, a concealed weapon does tend to take a
fraction of a second longer to put into action and that fraction of a
second can easily mean life or death.

Several fractions, actually. The shot timer doesn't lie.