Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 17:20:43 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 1/8/2017 10:31 PM, wrote:

Never heard of a Sachertorte until last night but one will be shipped to
me from Austria this week. We get the best coffee and tea from around
the world. The internet made it possible. Yes, we could get through
life the same as our parents did, but we don't have to.

Are you getting the torte, or the flavoured coffee??
If you are getting the torte you really want a real good gob of
whipped cream to dip every bite into. It's VERY flavorful, but just as
dry!!! Austrian practice is to eat a little bit of torte with a
spoonfull of Schlag

Getting the torte. Just got notice from DHL that it will be delivered
Wednesday. I will have the whipped cream to go with it.

There is some pretty good Austrian food - their noodles, their
Schnitzel, and their Wurst - as well as their decadent deserts. Not to
mention the schnapps and beer - if you like beer.