Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default TS Circuit -- Part 2

On 1/9/2017 2:05 PM, wrote:
On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 2:45:41 PM UTC-6, Leon wrote:

Ignorance is bliss I guess, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Acura are Asian
products and pretty much at the top of the hill.

Guessing everyone but you knew what I meant when I wrote Asian.
Japan is excluded. China and similar countries are Asian. Kind of
like saying European. Some think Germany and Switzerland. But
Turkey and Slovakia and Hungary and Poland are European too. Same
quality?

Ok, Samsung, Hyundai, Genesis, Powermatic Is that close enough for you? ;~)

I have many Chinese products. Or Asian. The computer I am typing on
is probably Chinese. TV too. They seem to be OK quality. But not
what I consider the best of the best quality.

Well you get what you pay for. If you don't buy the best that a country
offers you are ignorant to what is available.