Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On DayOne of New Congress

On 2017-01-09, wrote:

I guess coach passengers just fight for a bench in the airport.

Pretty much. I once flew military standby. I still hadda pay, but
marginally less.

When very heavy rains cancelled our flight one state from the ticketed
destination, all the other passangers were loaded on a bus and driven
to the final destination, free of charge. They told me I was SOL and
I hadda buy my own ticket (at extra expense) on a different bus to get
to the same destination.

Airlines are like oil companies. Dirt bags, one and all.

nb