Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Kerosene in a plastic gasoline can

On 01/09/2017 05:14 AM, Cheryl Grosso wrote:
replying to Harry K, Cheryl Grosso wrote:
Ok so how do I clean out an old gas can to transport kerosene as a
temporary
solution. Cold snap hit, and I dire need of heat, kerosene heaters
and one
fire place are all I have and the fire place alone is not sufficient. I
plan
to purchase proper container when I can but now I need the money to pay for
the kerosene to heat my house.

Pour out the gas and fill it with kerosene. They are miscible. You may
have to find a colorblind supplier if they're picky.