Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default ow women's liberation began with Jesus

On 09/01/2017 06:57, FromTheRafters wrote:
After serious thinking T wrote :
On 01/08/2017 05:59 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
T has brought this to us :
On Sat, 07 Jan 2017 01:59:37 -0000, T wrote:

On 01/05/2017 11:01 AM, Bod wrote:
Yes we do. We all believe in Jesus Christ as our savior.

Saviour from what?

Hell among other things

Since intelligent folk don't believe in hell, I say "********".

That is just baloney itself. Einstein didn't think that
the quantum theory was correct because "God is not random".
A lot of very smart people are believers.

Be careful, playing golf for eternity ...

"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of
human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still
primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No
interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this."

~Albert Einstein

Go look over he
http://spaceandmotion.com/albert-ein...n-theology.htm

A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate,
of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most
radiant beauty - it is this knowledge and this emotion
that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense,
and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man. (Albert Einstein)

Or he

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religi...ert_Einste in

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions,
a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a
personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly.
If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the
unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our
science can reveal it."

Correct, he believed in science.