Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default ow women's liberation began with Jesus

On 09/01/2017 05:42, Bod wrote:

"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of
human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still
primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No
interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this."

~Albert Einstein

Go look over he
http://spaceandmotion.com/albert-ein...n-theology.htm

A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate,
of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most
radiant beauty - it is this knowledge and this emotion
that constitute the truly religious attitude; in this sense,
and in this alone, I am a deeply religious man. (Albert Einstein)

To clarify:

"I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but
have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called
religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the
world so far as our science can reveal it" (Albert Einstein, 1954)

Added to that quote, here is part of one of Einstein's last letters:

The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of
human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still
primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No
interpretation no matter how subtle can [for me] change this. These
subtilized interpretations are highly manifold according to their nature
and have almost nothing to do with the original text. For me the Jewish
religion like all other religions is an incarnation of the most childish
superstitions. And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with
whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me
than all other people. As far as my experience goes, they are also no
better than other human groups, although they are protected from the
worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything
€˜chosen about them.

http://deadstate.org/think-einstein-...wrote-in-1954/