Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Cars have definitely changed

On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 06:19:10 +0200, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 07/01/17 19:05, T i m wrote:
and the very first MGs were simply
modified Morris.

Like the MG Metro or before that (Magnet)?

Oh dear.

You ok?

Your ignorance is showing again dear.

Mate, you don't seem to have grasped this whole 'discussion' thing
have you and that many people are quite happy to tell the truth and
not go off and Google everything to pretend they knew everything.

Like, because I know you are a left brainer ... and from your history
here (especially recently) your reply was both expected and
predictable (and sad of course). ;-(

Now, I could have corrected your posting elsewhere where you mention
'reliant Robin' because you probably think the term 'reliant' means
it's 'reliable' rather than referring to the manufacturer, 'Reliant'
but I'm not you so I didn't. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. At least it' wasn't as bad as those who say 'Robin Reliant' and
that includes many who really should know better! I wonder if they
would also say 'Corsa Vauxhall' or 'Duke Nissan'?