Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_17_] Muggles[_17_] is offline

Default OT, Snow!

On 1/7/2017 9:00 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 01/07/2017 03:03 PM, Muggles wrote:
So, how many layers of clothes do those kind of temps require? Here,
it's been below 20° and once it got down to 5°. I usually have 3 layers
on and I'm good with that.

A couple depending. If I'm going out in the woods, wool pants, a flannel
shirt, and an insulated Carhartt jacket. I'm not standing around
admiring the scenery so that's enough. Going to town I have a Columbia
parka that does a good job but I might throw a fleece jacket under it.

20 is t-shirt weather It's supposed to get up into the 30's tomorrow
so I'll be out sunbathing. The good thing about below zero is it's
usually to dry to snow. They're predicting snow and freezing rain for
tomorrow and Monday.

We ordered a pizza a couple nights ago and it was below 20° at the time
the man delivered it in shorts and a t-shirt!! I asked about his attire
and he said the temps didn't bother him. I just don't understand how
some people don't feel the cold. Our neighbors son was the same way
growing up.
--
Maggie