Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT, Snow!

On Sat, 07 Jan 2017 20:13:22 -0500, wrote:

Lets face it, half of them can't drive PERIOD. What I noticed most
about the "city of lost wages" in November when I was there 20 odd
years ago was the SIRENS. Cop sirens, fire sirens, ambulance sirens -
24 hours a day, constantly, one after the other or fighting to be
heard over each other. Never heard such a racket before or since.

Not many natives here. Everybody is a transplant from somewhere. I'm
in a quite neighborhood and stay away from downtown. Maybe you stayed
in the upper part of the city, known as "naked city". I warn people
about that area. You should have called me ;-)

I was in a small hotel just off the strip - I was there for ComDex

We must have missed each other at ComDex. BTDT