Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default ow women's liberation began with Jesus

On Sat, 07 Jan 2017 01:59:37 -0000, T wrote:

On 01/05/2017 11:01 AM, Bod wrote:
Yes we do. We all believe in Jesus Christ as our savior.

Saviour from what?

Hell among other things

Since intelligent folk don't believe in hell, I say "********".

--
A young teenager comes home from school and asks her mother, "Is it true what Rita just told me? That babies come out of the same place where boys put their thingies?"
"Yes, dear," replies her mother, pleased that the subject had finally come up and she wouldn't have to explain it.