Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

I find that to be true most of the time but it is often worth checking
things out. I recently bought a Citizen watch and checked Amazon but
found it at others. You can also see why I don't go to the mall any
more to shop at Zales and the like.

Jonashop $187
Amazon $278
Jet.com $218
Zales, on line or in store $375

Copy and paste the Amazon URL into camelcamelcamel.com

You'll get a price history (they don't track everything) and you can see
where the average price is and whether or not you're in a sudden uptick
in price.

Puckdropper