Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On 1/6/2017 7:34 PM, wrote:

Not everything purchased through Amazon is supplied or sold by Amazon.
There are thousands of retailers selling their goods on Amazon and they
ship direct from their stores, and they have all different prices and
many are not even in the ball park of being competitively priced.

But being aligned with Amazon, the (sheeple) public are convinced
they are getting the deal of the century - just because they bought it
online from Amazon - - - - - - .

I find that to be true most of the time but it is often worth checking
things out. I recently bought a Citizen watch and checked Amazon but
found it at others. You can also see why I don't go to the mall any more
to shop at Zales and the like.

Jonashop $187
Amazon $278
Jet.com $218