Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

Markem wrote in
:

There is an Irish shoe maker who will take a mold of your foot, make a
last and make your shoes. Cost though...

Yeah, designing a pair of shoes from scratch is hard. (Designing anything
from scratch is hard.) However, once you make a design and learn how to do
variations of it, it shouldn't be that hard to customize the fit. It was
$100 well spent to have Graf customize my skates so they fit my feet.

Sometimes, I don't care about the price. Just give me a thing that's top
quality and fits! (While I don't care about the price, I do care about not
throwing money away.)

Puckdropper