Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On 1/6/2017 10:40 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/6/2017 6:55 PM, woodchucker wrote:

I don't think so. I have a peeve with Amazon. Originally free shipping
over $25.. then they moved it to $35, and quickly thereafter to $49... I
understand the $35, but the $49 was not necessary. It was to make you
buy into PRIME.. and that's where my disdain lies. I understood when
they said in order for them to remain profitable they had to move to
$35.. That I got..

I'm surprised Bezos let you see the books to determine that. How much
profit do they make on a $35 order so they can give you free shipping?

I placed 56 order in 2016 so Prime works for me. Listen to Prime music
too.

That was their own PR piece on their website explaining the $35 minimum.

--
Jeff

---