Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default Sears to sell Craftsman to Stanley/B&D

On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 13:14:10 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 1:40:38 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
Apparently Craftsman was around before Sears acquired it 90 years ago.
And now Sears is selling Craftsman tools to Stanley.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/sears-...--finance.html

I heard a (slightly) more in depth report this morning. They mentioned that
Sears is considering selling off the Kenmore and Die-Hard lines of business.

I don't recall if it's just a consideration or if negotiations had already
begun. Either way, the company is dwindling into nothingness.

Kenmore is just other appliance manufacturers relabeled, guess some
one will buy, P T Barnum is right again. DieHard the same thing.