TTL

Default Need advice: My patio sliding door (stationary) got stuck.

I want to remove my stationary sliding door to replace it with a new
one but I could not get it slided to the middle. after removing the
door holding bracket, two 90 degree brackets at top and bottom, I
still cannot pull it to the middle. is there any more hidden screws
somewhere? do I have to remove any part of the frame where it holds
the door in place? Please help with instruction. my email address is
at the top. I can send a digital picture to show how it looks like.
thanks.

tt