Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default Car trunk smell

On Wed, 4 Jan 2017 05:28:30 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 9:27:21 PM UTC-5, Simmy wrote:
I drive a Volvo S60. Two days ago the car had a bad odor. After investigating,
I found out the smell was from the trunk. I did not carry anything in the
trunk. It smell like dead animal, like rotten fish. I spray Fabrezze but it's
still smell. Please help.

We can post images at a multitude of image hosting sites.
We can post audio and video via youtube.

Is anyone working on the technology required to post odors?

Smell-O-Vision, see:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smell-O-Vision

Not quite posting, but it has been on the wish list of advertisers for
a long time.