Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Ping Todd --- Decode errors

On Tue, 3 Jan 2017 16:17:42 -0800, T wrote:

On 01/03/2017 02:51 PM, Oren wrote:
Yes. FoxNews viewing videos, doesn't happen on Youtube or other web
page videos.

Fox News's videos are a notorious pain in the ass.

I do not have Flash Play installed. This forces
HTML5.

If cleaning your cache doesn't help, trying disabling
Flash Player

I was thinking the decode errors was related to Flash and Java. I
removed No Script for now and disabled other ad-on's. It didn't help,
but I think I'm back to normal -- we'll see

Speaking of Fox News, I am so glad to see Megan Kelly go
I can not speak.

She won't get more money at NBC though. Mark Dice nailed her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyZM_71Q8ns

Do the math...