3GCPO

Default DeWalt DW929K-2 Cordless Drill

"Mike" wrote in message
I'll porobably return the 18 volt and get a 14 volt.

forget DeWalt line entirely
buy the Craftsman 18v.
it is a much better cordless drill.
I have owned over 30 Dewalt tools over the past 15 years.
the only one that is still working is the "bisquit jointer".

Craftsman,Porta Cable and Milwaukee are better than any Dewalt.

That "is" my professional opinion

Mike
'
"3GCPO" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message
Anybody familar with the Dewalt DW929K-2 cordless drill?
It's a lightweight (4.5 lbs) 3/8" 18 volt cordless drill.
I want to buy one but would like to hear from others
who know something about it.

Thanks,

Mike

this drill lasted a whole 6 months of daily use.
I would not recommend it.
(switch problems and charger problems.)
the Craftsman 18v is still going (3 years later of daily use)

3GCPO