Marilyn and Bob

Default Mystery Bathroom Leak

Yes, but if it appears at the same time as when the wife takes the shower
first, then the problem is shower related, not person related. Switching
the order is the way to tell the difference.
--
Peace,
BobJ

"Randy" wrote in message
My son thought of this idea, what if it takes a while for the leak to

appear
in the ceiling below? By the time you take your shower the leak which

began
while your wife doesn't appear until you complete yours.

I agree that your leak isn't in the plumbing, its probably around the
fixtures where they pass through the wall or where the tub meets the
tile/shower wall.

Randy