Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_16_] Muggles[_16_] is offline

Default Tomatoes from Seed

On Mon, 02 Jan 2017 01:31:17 -0500, wrote:
dinner great, those Rapunzel's didn't flinch! No
disease, and they put out cherry tomatoes till the
frost killed them.

I should see how they like the Florida sun

They just don't stop growing, so put them on a trellis like a grape
arbor. I had to cut mine back so I could get down the path to my
other raised beds.

The first stalks that had the cherry tomatoes on them had like 20
tomatoes on it. I've never seen a cherry tomato that produced like
that, and had no disease issues, either. It slowed down blooming in
the hottest part of the summer, but didn't stop producing. If I had
put shade cloth over then, blooming wouldn't have slowed down either.

--
Maggie