Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Ticks working in the back yard clearing brush

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 10:38:57 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 31/12/2016 10:31, Bod wrote:
On 31/12/2016 06:13, Yanis Bernard wrote:
Peter said:

Caution to the majority of readers (non-medical professional) - don't
let the absence of a bulls-eye rash lead you to believe that you may not
have early Lyme disease. According to the CDC website, only 70%-80% of
infected patients have the rash. Some literature reports an even lower
incidence of rash.

See the CDC website for authoritative and rather comprehensive layman's
information on the signs, symptoms, transmission etc. of Lyme disease.

https://www.cdc.gov/lyme/signs_symptoms/

I've pulled off more ticks than I can ever count, and I haven't gotten
sick
that I know of.

While I never would say that Lyme disease and the rest of the tick-borne
diseases don't exist, the symptoms are pretty much anything if you look
them up.

Everyone who sneezes blames it on lyme disease.

Lyme disease can lay dormant for years before it becomes active.

Here's the proof:

Lyme disease can remain dormant for weeks, months or even years. When
symptoms do eventually develop, they can be severe and patients often
need aggressive treatment. Intravenous treatment is often required to
treat late-stage infection.
Treatment | CanLyme €“ Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation
https://canlyme.com/just-diagnosed/treatment/

I've never had it, and know of nobody with it. You're more likely to get run over by a bus.

--
If sex is a pain in the ass, then you're doing it wrong.