Mike

Default DeWalt DW929K-2 Cordless Drill

I enlarged the partition/passage between the dini8ng room and living room.
I used two drilled w/ power cords. a Cordless drill will be nice.
Yep, it's a little heavy the DW928 is 14 volts and weighs 4.2 instead of
4.6 for the DW929.
I wonder if I can get by w/ 14 volts?

Mike'

"Billy" wrote in message
It's a great tool and does almost anything I need. Very durable and
convenient. A real powerhouse. However, I would suggest a corded power

drill
for masonry. Also, be aware that if holding up high - it is heavy.

"Mike" wrote in message
Anybody familar with the Dewalt DW929K-2 cordless drill?
It's a lightweight (4.5 lbs) 3/8" 18 volt cordless drill.
I want to buy one but would like to hear from others
who know something about it.

Thanks,

Mike