Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default interesting 3d cad program

Bill wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

You clearly have never programmed for a living
if you think everything can be done by clicking
links on a web page.

Oops, I have. In fact, I have a MS in CS with an emphasis in
distributed computing.
I have created web sites which made ample use of Oracle
databases--they were mostly navigable by mouse. So, stop, take a
deep breath. I suppose the idea that someone might be able to query a
database "with spoken words" is even stranger to you--but if you think
about it, you can find a few examples on the market today. Right?

Cheers,
Bill

Mr. Clarke,

Here's a nice example for you (I just ran across at random)! The girl
was only 6 years old too!
: )

http://kdvr.com/2016/12/28/girl-uses...s-from-amazon/

Bill