Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Bagwell William Bagwell is offline

Default Amazing Chinese forging video

On Tue, 27 Dec 2016 07:52:36 -0600, Ignoramus15685
wrote:

I cannot stop watching this video, nothing short of amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r41dcYUvNLk

Clearly very smart people, forging with just forklifts and a huge drop hammer

And I thought my previous job sucked! Someone else mentioned that
just some of them were wearing face shields, I noticed a lack of
hearing protection. No 'muffs' and likely none at all. Also noticed
the lucky lift driver getting misted with a hose a few times. Need
to watch it again and see what else I missed.
--
William