Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.repair

Default Best Phillips Screwdrivers?

wrote:

The only Craftsman Philips drivers I ever damaged were replaced
without a question. I think it was 2 in over 40 years.

The last one that I exchanged was a #2. I broke the tip the first
time I used it. I was removing the cover from a computer. One of those
cheap Chinese #6, with a combo Philips/hex head. I removed it with a no
name driver that I bought from 'Bud's Place', which was Walmart's
closeout branding. I bought 100 of them for 25 cents each. I had
intended to braze some of the 1/4" hex security bits on them, but I have
never managed to wear one out.

I've never bought another Craftsman tool since then. That was about
20 years ago.

--
Never **** off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.