Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cleaning Textured Vinyl Flooring

On 27/12/16 11:53, jim wrote:
The Natural Philosopher Wrote in message:
On 27/12/16 11:05, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 26/12/16 22:54, Chris Green wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
What do you mean 'incorrect'? You've agreed that it doesn't remove
limescale, my experience is that it doesn't remove *anything*, it just
turns it all white.

No, it oxidise dyes and makes fats water soluble, so it DOES remove a
lot of ****.

Only if you wash as well.

Er...I am struggling to think of someone NOT mopping a vinyl floor
they wanted to get clean...

Vacuum first, then wash.

Well yes.

Or brush and pan, scrub off the big stuck chunks, vaccuum, treat with
special chemistry, wash.

Suspect you're confusing your "bathroom" with your "workshop"...
:-)

kitchen.