Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Cutting trench thru concrete/rebar floor?

On Mon, 26 Dec 2016 15:38:51 -0500, Tekkie®
wrote:

This video is a builder in AZ. I'm in NV. I had never seen this
construction or knew about it until after I bought the house.

Stick built and stucco exterior. Never have had a crack in the
drywall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skQS_AFuUw

Never heard of it in residential either. I'll be gol danged.
I bet that jumps the price up.

Not sure of the price. The video mentions you don't see the cables
after it is stressed. Maybe they cut one wrong as I do have one cable
exposed from the foundation and inch or less - scratched my head
wondering about it. Then with MB remodel we barely missed it moving
the tub drain line over.