Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_7_] krw[_7_] is offline

Default interesting 3d cad program

On 25 Dec 2016 18:17:24 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

krw wrote in
:

On 25 Dec 2016 16:45:48 GMT, notbob wrote:

A good trick, as Linux has only been around fer 25 yrs.

I guess you're not old enough to have heard of OS/2.

What's OS/2 got to do with Linux?

Before Windows was "losing market share and being buried by Linux", it
was "losing market share and being buried by OS/2". Same absurd
proposition. Linux is for nerds and people who get a thrill from
being their own system programmer. It always will be.

I've played with OS/2 2.1, and Warp 3,
and it feels nothing like Linux. (Never did get Warp 4. I'd like to have a
copy to play with if anyone happens to still have one.)

Threw mine out years ago, when I finally went to the dark side
(Win2K).

It had its problems, but they did put together a pretty decent UI.

It's problems were in Redmond.