Posted to rec.woodworking

Default interesting 3d cad program

krw wrote in
:

On 25 Dec 2016 16:45:48 GMT, notbob wrote:

A good trick, as Linux has only been around fer 25 yrs.

I guess you're not old enough to have heard of OS/2.

What's OS/2 got to do with Linux? I've played with OS/2 2.1, and Warp 3,
and it feels nothing like Linux. (Never did get Warp 4. I'd like to have a
copy to play with if anyone happens to still have one.)

It had its problems, but they did put together a pretty decent UI.

Puckdropper