Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_7_] krw[_7_] is offline

Default interesting 3d cad program

On 24 Dec 2016 22:50:49 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

Bill wrote in
news

Does SketchUp not run on WINE? When there are more Linux users, there
will be more software ported to it. BTW, Google sold SU to another
company in recent years, I believe.

Bill

It's coming. Linux will eventually make it to the desktop in a big way.

Windows is on its way out, people are tired of constant updates, they're
tired of being spied on, they're slowly coming to realize their systems
were pwned from the moment Windows was installed *for real this time*.
Windows 7 will be the last version of Windows for me unless something
changes.

I've been hearing that for almost thirty years.

Hey, I just saw Raspberry Pi's desktop was ported to run on X86. I've
used it on the Pi, it's nice.

Puckdropper