Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Cleaning Textured Vinyl Flooring

I'd suspect its scratched and the dirt is in the scratches. It can also fade
if the sun is on it, it depends on its quality and age. I've never comeup
with much that does not, in tiime affect such surfaces adversely.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Enrie Membership" wrote in message
news
I've got some textured (non slip) vinyl flooring in the workshop (I think
it's Rhino flooring)

See it he
http://tinyurl.com/za9e27b

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/za9e27b

Now, it is VERY hard wearing but I just can't get it clean. In the doorway
I have a doormat and when this is lifted the flooring looks like new.

I want to return the rest of the floor as close to this if possible. I've
tried many domestic vinyl floor cleaning products but NONE gets the dirt
and grime off to my satisfaction.

Does anyone know of a product that will get this vinyl flooring clean?
either used neat or diluted?