Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Cleaning Textured Vinyl Flooring

On 23/12/2016 22:22, Roger Mills wrote:
I'd be interested in the answer. I've got some textured vinyl in my
conservatory which is looking a bit grimy.

I keep meaning to try my steam cleaner on it, but haven't got around to
it. Anyone know whether that would be likely to work?

Havent a clue and this suggestion may not work either
.. As a kid I decided to help mum and clean her kitchen floor it was only
ever mop cleaned. it was those square vinyl tiles.

I got a stiff scrubbing brush and a tin of Vim a type of scouring
powder. After the first square foot I regretted it as the fekcin things
came up like new and therefore had to keep going, took me about 2 hours
for a small kitchen floor. Mother was delighted though.
So some type of scouring powder and hard work may do the trick.

http://www.homecareessentials.co.uk/...urer_750g.html