Posted to rec.woodworking

Default bosch jigsaw

Electric Comet wrote in news3jkti$9p8$3
@dont-email.me:

have been satsified with my bosch jigsaw

but it would really benefit from having a light

not sure why there is no light

it would not add much to the cost and it would be really helpful

also annoying to have to blow out the dust so it would be another
useful feature to have a nozzle to blow out the dust

otherwise it is a great tool

the quick blade change is excellent as is the blade angle of cut
adjustment

Someone must own a patent somewhere... Although I'd consider it obvious
to anyone in the industry: An integrated light shining on the working
area of the tool.

IIRC, my 1590 does have a blower... it's good enough. It's the switch
with two positions.

Puckdropper