Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Best tool for the job Pt13

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 23:15:54 -0000, Simon Mason wrote:

On Tuesday, 20 December 2016 23:07:23 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Haven't BG been in touch yet regarding your free electricity?

Why have you reported someone who attempted to commit suicide to the DVLA as being unfit to drive? You are the lowest form of ****ing scum on this earth and I hope you one day walk in front of a 50 tonne vehicle and don't survive.

As I died 6 times, I actually did technically commit suicide.

Don't say that in public, the Judith scum will report you as being clinically dead and unfit to drive.

--
Foreploy (v): Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid.