Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Best tool for the job Pt13

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 17:40:52 -0000, Judith wrote:

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 14:57:58 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Monday, 19 December 2016 22:35:17 UTC, Judith wrote:
On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 22:18:01 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

Where am I at the moment?

Looking for friends somewhere?

Thanks for dobbing me in to the DVLA for driving whilst unfit and injured - that was a good one!

No probs. - they told me they would ask for a letter from your doctor - is that
what they did? I suggested also a letter from a psychiatrist - but they
actually said they were not concerned about your mental state.
I didn't think that was very good - as people here have such concerns

Haven't BG been in touch yet regarding your free electricity?

Why have you reported someone who attempted to commit suicide to the DVLA as being unfit to drive? You are the lowest form of ****ing scum on this earth and I hope you one day walk in front of a 50 tonne vehicle and don't survive.

--
"Quantititty" - noun. A measurement of the diameter of a woman's breast.