Posted to rec.woodworking
Markem[_2_] Markem[_2_] is offline

Default Rockler stole my idea.

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 10:55:33 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

On 12/19/16 10:23 PM, woodchucker wrote:
On 12/19/2016 10:25 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 12/19/16 3:47 PM, woodchucker wrote:
At least they used the drawings that I posted on LumberJocks a
year ago, and built the exact same thing. The cutouts are exactly
as I laid it out.

http://www.rockler.com/rockler-dust-...cuum-hose-reel

I'll post some of the drawings on the binaries.

Stolen or not, I'd be too worried about clogs with it rolled up
like that. Had any? How long is the vac hose on your reel?

You don't want to let it sit on the reel, you unwind then re-roll.

I like it as a storage unit, but I'm not sure I'd like to have to unroll
the whole thing every time I want to use it, even when I only need a
couple feet of hose.

Of course, looking at my current shop vac hose in the shop, I pretty
much have to untangle the mess and re-tangle it every time. Hmmm....

Ya but you could get an inductive static discharge...............

;