Posted to uk.d-i-y
Judith Judith is offline

Default Best tool for the job Pt13

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 14:57:58 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Monday, 19 December 2016 22:35:17 UTC, Judith wrote:
On Fri, 16 Dec 2016 22:18:01 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

Where am I at the moment?

Looking for friends somewhere?

Thanks for dobbing me in to the DVLA for driving whilst unfit and injured - that was a good one!

No probs. - they told me they would ask for a letter from your doctor - is that
what they did? I suggested also a letter from a psychiatrist - but they
actually said they were not concerned about your mental state.
I didn't think that was very good - as people here have such concerns

Haven't BG been in touch yet regarding your free electricity?